Here's a little list of questions I felt like answering after seeing it on a blog- feel free to respond in the comments with your own list of answers to these questions!!
1. 3 living things you treasureMy Parents and Sisters
2. 3 non-living things that you treasurePainting my dad put me in 'cause it was my (11th?)birthday.
Ceramic Christmas tree that was Jason's Grandmom's
Box my dad made and painted for me.
3. favorite time of the year and why
Fall- I love the crisp weather, the changing colors, the leaves on the ground, wearing jeans and sweaters but not a coat.
4. favorite things to wear
JEANS, Sweaters, my Fluffy White cotton-terry robe, my awesome Clarks slippers
5. are you a perfume wearer ? If yes, which one? / top 3 favorite smellsSummer: Demeter Honeysuckle
Winter: Calvin Klein Contradiction
6. favorite animal
Don't really have a favorite animal
7. top three events in your life(so far)
Marrying my Hubby (12 years ago! wow!)
Birth of my Daughter
Don't have a third one that rates as high as the other two yet...
8. top three favorite small pleasuresLong, Hot Showers
A good book that I can't put down
9. top 3 favorite places in the world( you have visited or would like to visit)I would like to visit too many places to list- I want to see the whole world!!
10. top 3 favorite sounds
The soft quiet of a snowy/snowing night
11. top 3 favorite things to eatHubby's Homemade "Awesome Bread" with olive oil and herbs dip
a really good Caesar salad
12. 3 favorite favorites right now! (from etsy or elsewhere)cloche hats
big cozy afghans (can you tell it's winter??)
13. 3 small ways someone has made your day latelyThe Wig supervisor on Happy Days saying he was hoping to get to work with me again.
Jason cleaned the Kitchen last night.
Sam cuddled with me this morning.
14. 3 small habits/quirks you have that make you specifically you!I am contrary- I don't like to be predictable/ I am not interested in mainstream.
I am sassy- you know I'm comfortable around you when I start ribbing/sassing you.
I am unfailingly optimistic- I will always spin a situation to the positive.