Thursday, August 5, 2010

Underacheivers Unite!!

So. In my spare time, I read some Blogs. Apparently I read more Blogs than the average mom- at least according to my older sister who is mom to three boys ages 3-10. While I'm certain I probably read more blogs than her, I just want to point out that I am a mom to one calm and precocious almost-six-year-old girl. I think I can safely say that I have a few more hours to devote to "leisure" than she does just in general. So yeah. I guess I read alot of Blogs.

I was doing my customary Blog-reading just now and it occurred to me. These people post at least once or twice a week- sometimes more- on their blogs. Right now I'm doing good to get one Blog posted per year. So, I decided that what the internet is missing is a blog by an underachiever! Like me! Isn't this exciting that I posted this year?! So, though I haven't come here often, I still remember that this Blog exists- and I usually even remember my login info for my account. Aren't you proud of me?! And no, there may not be alot of pretty pictures, or any format changes in the last year or two, but that's what you should love about this blog. You can come back here 364 days a year and SEE THE EXACT SAME THING! Isn't that comforting in this crazy changing world of economies and natural disasters? I thought so.

You're Welcome.

No comments: